Code of Conduct
Being a worthy member of La Confrérie means you are expected to follow its Code of Conduct, which has been created and is in line with the Values of La Confrérie.
La Confrerie means Brotherhood and that is what we are.
Respect is the foundation of any well-functioning organization, and our Association is no exception.
At the core of our association lies the fact that each member should be able to have an enjoyable time.
Each student who arrives at Hotelschool and joins our Association should be provided with the opportunity to develop themselves personally and professionally.
A member of our Brotherhood is accepted into our network which connects all members, new and old.
Because these Values are the pillars upon which our Association is built, it is of the utmost importance that all members adhere to the following guidelines described in our Code of Conduct which in turn is built upon these Values.
- We will look out for each other and make sure everyone gets home safely after Club Bar.
- We will look after the well-being of other Members, physically and mentally.
- We will speak English at all times, to be as inclusive as possible for everyone.
- All official La Confrérie events will be open for all Members to attend we will actively encourage and pursue the inclusion of everyone else.
- We are tolerant towards each Member their individual differences and treat each other equally at all times..
- We use our words in a considerate and respectful manner to resolve any conflicts that may arise.
- We consider each Member their feelings, we are honest and we treat all Association and Entity property as if it were our own.
- We honor each Member their personal space and take one’s limits and boundaries into account.
- We speak up and take action when we are a witness of bullying.
- We respect and uphold the Household and Statutory Regulations of the Association and Club Bar, and the people who enforce them.
- We encourage and lift each other to a higher level.
- We all enjoy the Club Bar for its purpose: having a drink, dancing with friends, and having fun.
- We shall always drink responsibly, and we respect the opinions, limits, and boundaries of other members, even when under the influence of alcohol.
- We are kind towards everyone within our Association as well as those who are our guests.
- We expect each member to empower themselves and others to extract the best of themselves.
- We are stimulated and excited to take and show initiative, and all ideas will be heard and respected.
- We stimulate all Members to utilize the Association to maximize their potential, by joining Boards, Councils, Committees, or any other entities.
- We are open-minded to creating new connections within our Brotherhood, with older and younger Members.
- We encourage all Members to develop themselves professionally by making use of the existing La Confrérie network.
- We stimulate all Members to become an active part of the Network after graduating from Hotelschool.